Saturday, June 20, 2009

LOVING BUT LEAVING

That yesterday I was still waiting
When would you arise from the hottest desert
Then silently you hug me at the side of oasis
Get me out from a restless wind of the night
Not when the sandy storms fade away,
again you joined with the armed horsemen

Today I am still waiting
If you are the waves which surely draw closer to wash my feet
Then I would always step on the shore
Or to become leaves of mangrove
Take me to the caves you have already lit
Not when the tsunami out there stops,
again you sail across the ocean

Maybe tomorrow I would just wake up
From the waiting bench at the old railway station
One by one the incoming trains get off, odd faces
If it is true that you who grasp my finger,
how can I trust that you can be changed
Loving, but leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here